"You shouldn’t pick up cigarette butts, that’s really disgusting!"
"Good for you."
"Why don’t you use a rake for that?"
"I thought you were doing that for the restaurant, not art.”
"Make sure you wash your hands after that."
"That’s so gross."
—Ongoing list of things that people say to me while I’m collecting cigarette butts off the sidewalks for my art project.
- Lucas is still my best friend in the whole world and he is on his way over to give me kisses and have dinner with me right now.
- Mei and I are also awesome friends/roommates and we are also starting a greenhouse club at school and we are possibly going to get the funding to build our own greenhouse on campus out of recycled materials
- I applied for a job at a doggy daycare that’s right down the street from my apartment and there were SO many dogs it was a sea of fucking dogs and I am so fucking excited (I really hope I get that job)
- I am loving my classes
- I am eating so healthy and feeling so well
- I might be getting promoted at my current job (more money!!)
- Today has been so good
- I am happy and healthy
One sad thing is that I miss my best friend a lot but hopefully she will be able to visit me soon. And then I will add seeing her to this list and multiply my happiness times ten. With patience comes good things. This is something that I will continue to work on for myself.
The Winter of the Air (via beamuppet)
This happens to me now.